Followers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Featured Blogger & Local Entertainer, CHRISTOPHER 'CHICKENFINGER' CHAVEZ, will have you laughing your ass off

About Christopher: 

 I have been making people laugh since kindergarden, it is the only thing that makes sense. I'm from The SouthSide of SA, kicked out of my house at 16, dropped out of high school at 17, and in jail by 18, After that I got my life together. I ended up being the only one in my family to attend a University. I was the Section Leader for the Tubas at Texas State University at 27 years old. I currently am a marketing director in SA and have fiancĂ©, 2 little boys with one on the way. I host the ANYTHING & EVERYTHING Podcast on greenstarradio.com. I also travel all over Texas as a Play by Play and ringside announcer for a few independent wrestling circuits.
Still estranged form my family I hope one day they will be forced to see me on HBO and Showtime. By Demons Be Drivin....


 











1 comment:

  1. The study explored experience of pre service teachers in a virtual world. Students always prepared to use second life operationally they always have confident solutions for integrating technology into classroom practices.

    ReplyDelete